Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Aladdin and The Magic Lamp, reviewed by Amha Nayyer

Aladdin and The Magic Lamp

Reviewed by
Name:
Amha Nayyer
School:
Summer Fields School

My favourite book is Aladdin and The Magic Lamp.

I read it when I am free.

It is a very interesting book.

I also read it before sleeping.

This book is about the lazy Aladdin and the Gini.

Aladdin troubled his mother all the time playing with his friends.

There is also magician in the story and two Ginis.

The magician helped Aladdin to become a hard working man.

Aladdin had a magic lamp.

It was made of gold.

When Aladdin rubbed the magic lamp the Gini appeared.

Aladdin got what ever he wished from Gini.

He got food, dress, place, etc.

Aladdin became a king.

Aladdin lived with his wife in a big palace.

Aladdin looked very nice.

He was thirty years old.

When Gini appeared, Gini said, ‘ my master your wish is my command. I will do that what you say.’

The magician gave a magic ring to Aladdin.

When Aladdin rubbed the ring a little Gini appeared.

I love this story because it is a nice story.

It teaches us not to be lazy.

We learn to work hard as Aladdin became a hardworking man.

No comments:

Post a Comment