Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gita, reviewed by Isha Arora

Gita

Reviewed by
Name:
Isha Arora
School:
Summer Fields School

Books are our best friends. They are a food for the mind. They console us in our sorrow and make us forget the worries of life.

Of all the books I have read, I like the Gita most. It is holy books of the Hindus. It is my true guide, and a never-failing friend. I love to read it every morning. It is a store-house of knowledge, wisdom and virtue. It teahes me the secret of success in life. It tells me the importance of self-effort, devotion to duty and good actions.

It shows me light in the dark hours of life. It teaches me that good triumphs over evil in the long run. I worship the Gita and have firm faith in it. It gives me peace of man and true happiness. It is one of the best books of the world and has been translated into many languages. The Hindus believe that if it is read at time of death, it bring salvation. I respect the Gita for its moral philosophy and true guidance. Considered a great work of Sanskrit literature. The Gita is the basis of Indian thought it is a symbolism of pure Hindu thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment