Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling, reviewed by Rohan Mishra

Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling

Reviewed by
Name:
Rohan Mishra
School:
Summer Fields School

The Harry Potter story book along with it’s various series are my favourite story books. I like to read magical and interesting story books. I like read magical and interesting story books like Harry Potter. Especially the book “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” from the Harry Potter’s books are my favourite. I have also seen all the Harry Potter movies also like “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets’ Harry Potters and Soccer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban,’ Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire, Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix” on cartoon network and Pogo channels in television and in theatres also along with my family and friends. I also like the various characters in the story like Harry Potter, his friend Ron, Harmoini and his various teachers like Dumbeldore etc. and among them the lead character of the story Harry Pottery is my favourite. I wish to become like him, do magic like him, fly on the sky and enjoyed he life to the fullest. In the movie “Harry Potter” the lead character is played by actor Daniel Radcliff his friends Harmoini is character is played by actor Emma Watson” and his friend Ron character is played by actor Rupert Grant and they all re my favourite and I wish to meet them all one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment