Monday, December 14, 2009

Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling, reviewed by Divya Rawat

Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling

Reviewed by
Name: Divya Rawat (13 years)
School: D.T.E.A. Sr. Sec. School, Mandir Marg, New Delhi


I think there is one book series that every child and teenager would love to read, which is Harry Potter book series. I like to read Harry Potter books but Harry Potter and Deadly Hollows is my favorite book. I found it so interesting that I could not stop myself from reading it. Whenever I stopped reading for a while I started thinking what’s going to happen next. My mind was always occupied with the thought of the magical world. The story written in such a beautiful way that I could imagine the whole scene happening. I found it interesting how J K Rowling adjusted the new characters among the old ones. Most of all I like her amazing magical elements like Horcruxes, hallows, creatures like death eaters and the magical secrets. It also gives us moral that whenever difficult situation comes in our like we should face them bravely like Harry did. We should always be loyal to our friends like Harry, Ron and Hermion were. Every living being is God’s creation and God loves everyone. So, the best way to pray God is to love every creation of God. We should not discriminate people on the basis of status and caste like pure bloods did with the mud bloods. Though I don’t have much knowledge in literature but I would like to admire J K Rowling for her wonderful imagination of the magical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment